Students are required to register themselves at the beginning of every academic session. This is also applicable to students who have been on role for previous sessions too.
Students are not permitted to register in a session if:
- They have not paid the earlier dues.
- They have been rusticated from BPS due to unethical practices.
- They have not provided proper documents required.
- He/She has not reached the school on time & is regular.
- No late registration will be allowed. Exceptional and deserving cases may be taken care off. The decision of the institution in this regard will be final.
- Parents interested to meet subject teacher have to take a prior permission of the Principal or may meet teachers on regular PTMs (Parent-Teacher Meetings).
- He/She is not in prescribed uniform in school campus.
- Parents can meet the Principal on all working days, between 9.00 am to 12.00 noon.
- All students are requested to prevail discipline in the school campus. No gatherings outside the class rooms will be entertained.
- School Uniform is essential by students on all working days.
- All mobile phones are to be switched off inside the campus and can be used only in case of an emergency with the specific permission of the faculty.
- Nobody is allowed to meet the student in the campus without prior permission.
- Leave application for absence is to be submitted for prior sanction or has to be submitted immediately on arrival from leave in case of an emergency, with the proof.
- Any damage to the property of the institution will be acted upon seriously.
- No unfair means in any exam or assessment will be allowed.
- Any change in name or contact information should be given to the concerned authorities in the school.